- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Acupuncture & Natural Healing Therapies24123 Boerne Stage Road
San Antonio, TX 78255(210) 204-2305
Clinic HoursMon9:00am - 7:00pmTueClosedWed9:00am - 7:00pmThuClosedFri9:00am - 7:00pmSat9:00am - 7:00pmSunClosed
Thank you for your expertise, I feel and look great! When I leave your office, I
always look like I have taken a dip in the fountain of youth and I feel ten years
younger. Thanks for your hard work.
Fountain Of Youth... Read more »
The ridge between my eyebrows is the slightest it’s been in many years! Even with botox
it has never been this small. My forehead looks smooth and tight too. Can’t wait to
see what else improves. — patient from Boerne
Facial Rejuvenation was last modified: September... Read more »
I wanted to let you know that I am pregnant!!! I am sure that acupuncture helped. I really appreciate you taking the time to talk to me about everything. You are a skilled acupuncturist and also have a very soothing voice/demeanor. I always looked forward to going to my next... Read more »
Thank you again for changing my life. You are truly a miracle worker…I never
thought I would feel this good again. I never thought I could lead a normal life,
and I can because of you. Thank you for making me a “normal” 26 year old again.
–... Read more »”You definitely are gifted … you rock as the “best acupuncturist” ever!!!!” - T.L. from Boerne, TX
“I just wanted to thank you for taking so much time with me on my first visit yesterday, patiently explaining things and also listening. You’re a great therapist, very knowledgable, and I can see that you love your profession & helping people. I want you to know that today my... Read more »
“I want to say thank you for giving me my life back. I have been running 4-6 miles (instead of 3). I played in a 2 hour long tennis match!”
– L.F.from Helotes, TX
Running, Tennis was last modified: August 30th, 2012 by Lisa... Read more »